WELCOME TO THE HOTEL ORCHIDEA
In this section all the important information for your stay:
For over 30 years for your seaside holidays
BREAKFAST: 07.30 to 10.00 am
LUNCH: from 12.30 to 13.45
DINNER: 7.30 p.m. to 8.45 p.m.
Extra lunch/dinner Euro 30,00 per meal (drinks not included)
Please dress appropriately for access to the restaurant.
Citybike service (adult) free of charge for guests.
- Not bookable.
- Availability must be checked at the time.
- Duration max h.3
- The keys must be returned when returning to the hotel.
- It is forbidden to exchange bike locks.
- Any damage (excluding punctures) will be charged to the user.
BEACH TOWELS AND PILLOW PAPER:
On request at reception beach towels at a cost of Euro 2,00 each/ per day. Washing included.
For the best sleep, ask for free DORELAN pillows, to choose between:
Flow: with soft feathers
Shadow: contoured, ideal for cervicals
Sense: to be cuddled by the soft memory - subject to availability
(subject to availability)
Service available from June to September.
At your disposal our sky hotel channel package from channel 400 to 410:
- Sky news
- Sky cinema
- Sky sport
foreign channels and more
Check-in: delivery of rooms from 2 p.m. (Full-board stays start with lunch)
Check-out: before 10.00 a.m.
From June to September H24, at other times 7.30 - 23.00. After 23.00 access from the side door with room card.
8.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. (the management points out that cheques and American Express/Dinners are not accepted), payments by bank transfer cannot be accepted on departure (at least 4 working days in advance).
For the best night's sleep, request free DORELAN pillows, your choice of:
- Flow: with soft feathers
- Shadow: shaped, ideal for cervical problems
- Sense: to be cuddled by the soft memory foam
- while stocks last
The wi-fi line is: hotelorchidea
There is no password but registration is required
The heat pump/air conditioning can only be activated when the windows are closed and the magnetic card is inserted in the pocket.
Reception : 9 (from the room phone)
Hotel orchidea : +39 0544 71378 (also whatsapp)
The structure's regulations are aimed at guaranteeing guests a pleasant stay and a disciplined use of all spaces and services. The management reserves the right to expel from the structure all those who do not comply with the rules and to retain the residual amounts due and any damages.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the structure, in the rooms and in the bathrooms.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the actions of their minor children inside the facility and are required to supervise them and ensure that they maintain appropriate behaviour.
- It is forbidden to leave any type of waste outside the bins provided.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the restaurant. Animals must be kept on a leash in the common areas.
- It is forbidden to take food and drink out of the restaurant.
- For all-inclusive bookings, bottles of mineral water are included only during lunch and/or dinner and cannot be brought into the room.
- From 10 p.m. until 8 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in all the rooms of the hotel, the volume of noise must be moderated and quiet behaviour must be maintained in the corridors, along the stairs and in the common areas in order to favour rest.
- The minimum age for renting a room is the age of majority. Minors unaccompanied by parents/guardians may only stay if a signed release form (with a copy of their ID) is provided.
- It is forbidden to introduce guests who are not lodged in the structure. Any guests of the clients, even if temporary, must be reported to the management (after authorisation) and must be in possession of an identification document.
- The car park is not guarded and the management declines any responsibility for damage and/or theft.
- Each room can only be occupied by the number of people predetermined for that type of room and for the reservation.
- The rate refers exclusively to the number of persons indicated on the reservation. Any additional persons may not be accommodated, or in case of availability the fee will be recalculated.
- Any damage or inconvenience must be reported to the management when taking possession of the room. If any damage is discovered later and not properly reported, it will be charged to the guest.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. (local time) on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the reception. Unauthorised extensions beyond this time will be considered an extension of the stay and charged.
- Guests are required to return their magnetic cards, as well as any other keys and equipment loaned temporarily, upon departure; in the event of failure to return the cards, the sum of €5.00 each will be charged.